Designing Effective Compensation & Benefits System
5 (five) days
- 12 – 16 February 2017
- 23 – 27 July 2017
Novotel Deira City Centre Dubai, Dubai – UAE
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
This 5 days’ program Designing Effective C&B System extensively covers concepts, methods, and processes for evaluating your current C&B strategies and systems, modifying them, or creating new C&B strategies and systems based on relevant analysis.
After attending participants will be better able to:
- Understand the concept of effective compensation & benefits systems
- Understand the process and factors involved in designing an effective C&B systems
- Determine and design the appropriate C&B system for their organization
- What is an effective C&B system
- Factors to consider in designing a C&B system
- Steps in designing a C&B system
- Job analysis
- Job evaluation
- Designing job grading
- Designing salary structure
- Designing performance incentive, bonus and other benefits schemes
- Determining the appropriate C&B mix for each position
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
- HR Heads/Directors/Managers
- C&B Specialists
- HR Generalists
- Division/Department Heads
- All those who must make significant contributions in establishing effective C&B Systems
- US$ 3750.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 5 (five) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.
Kindly submit your inquiry using the form below.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form