Finance Management For Non Financial Executives
5 (five) days
- 05 – 09 February 2017
- 30 April – 04 May 2017
- 10 – 14 September 2017
Novotel Deira City Centre Dubai, UAE.
Finance and accounting are the universal languages of business. Whether you’re a brand-new supervisor or a senior executive, you won’t go far without having a command of key financial concepts. It clearly explains how to understand financial and operational measures, prepare and utilize budgets, respond to inquiries about the monetary consequences of actions taken by you or your department, and speak the jargon of finance with fluency and ease. By relating financial management actions to everyday business tasks, step-by-step exercises and interactive examples will show you how to put the standard techniques of financial analysis to work immediately. This course encourages you to draw on personal experience to strengthen your comprehension of new material. Upon completion, you’ll be comfortable in discussing financial concepts and data with your managers, accounting staff, CPAs, and other financial professionals. And you’ll be helping to run a tighter financial ship—always a plus in your own career development.
After attending this program, participants will be better able to:
- Understand the Concept of Financial Management.
- Understand, Review and Analyze the Financial Reports
- Recognize mechanism of Working Capital Management.
- Prepare, Monitor and Control Operational Budgets
- Prepare Proposal for Acquiring or Replacing Resources
- Recognize important Financial Instruments
Introduction to finance & accounting
- The basic 5W&H of finance & accounting
- Key financial concepts and terms
- Making sense of financial reports
- Making sense of tax matters
Financing the business
- Identifying sources of business funds
- Ensuring adequate financing for operations
- Acquiring strategic fixed assets
- Research and development
- Managing working capital
- What are the options?
- Evaluating investment proposals: assessing value and growing your business
- Making the right capital investment decisions
- Discounted cash flow analysis
Measuring financial performance
- Introduction: measuring financial performance
- Measuring financial performance: a deeper look
- Ratio analysis
- Identifying which measures suit your company
Financial planning and budgeting
- How to anticipate and avoid pitfalls
- Planning financial budgets
- Implementing & Controlling financial budgets
A proper mix of lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and cases.
- All Non Financial Managers, Supervisors and Senior Officers
- Those groomed for above positions
- US$ 3750.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 5 (five) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.
Kindly submit your inquiry using the form below.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form