Effective Corporate Treasury Management
5 (five) days
- 19 – 23 February 2017
- 18 – 22 June 2017
- 17 – 21 September 2017
Novotel Deira City Centre Dubai, UAE
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
Nowadays, treasury’s world is growing increasingly more complex. Never has it been more important for organizations, business and non-profit to effectively manage its cash, working capital and risk on a sustainable basis to maintain its operational obligations.
Treasury currently is also called upon to be even more strategic in its approach to develop solidly integrated key important parts in managing company’s fund, manage investment risks and to archive low-cost creative financing structure including developing strong relationship with lenders (traditional and non-traditional) and investors.
After attending this course, participants will be better able to:
- Understand how and why treasury practices can add value
- Know the different ways and means of improving treasury efficiency and apply them
- Understand of internal control
- Spot whether treasury risks and control processes are adequate
- Apply current best practices treasury management
- The concept of effective corporate treasury management
- Time value of money
- The money markets
- Capital markets and funding
- Cash and liquidity management
- Currency and interest rate exposure management
- Derivatives Explained
- Treasury risks (includes risks in the dealing operation)
- Setting corporate treasury objectives
- Analyzing relevant internal and external situations
- Pinpointing relevant KSF-s and SWOT
- Developing treasury strategies & plans
- Treasury operations and controls
A proper mix of lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, exercises and activities.
- Finance related Managers / Supervisors/ Officers
- SME Business Owners
- All those who are groomed for above positions and who are interested to sharpen and broaden their knowledge & skills in treasury management
- US$ 3750.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 5 (five) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.